Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #15


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.




Title: Catalyst (Vampire Apocalypse)
Author: H.M. Ward
Release Date: September 2012
Series Number: 2

Goodreads Summary:
There isn't one yet! So I will put up my review of book 1 Bane. 

Bane Review:

Bane kind of took me by surprise. It was completely different from any kind of vampire story I have ever read. The whole concept of the apocalypse is awesome then you throw in vampires and it makes it an even more amazing story. Kahli is probably one of my favorite female characters. She's strong and independent and can definitely survive on her own. She has a will to survive like no one I have ever read about. The concept of the Bane was really unique too. I would love to learn more about them!


Will is a very interesting character. He has a lot of secrets that young man. I am really curious to see what is going to happen with him. I have a few theories but, this book was unpredictable so I could be completely wrong! I also really enjoyed Cassie. She was a high spirited person and it was nice in such a dark place for humans.


This was probably one of my favorite books of this year so far. It was unique and I really liked that. It kept me on the edge of my seat and also left enough secrets to make the next book a MUST READ! So many questions left unanswered. Waiting to see what will happen next will be hard for me! So pick this one up people it looks like a very promising start to a new series!

My Thoughts:
Well if you haven't seen my blog lately. I am a huge fan of H.M. Ward/Ella Steele's writing. I will read any of it at this point! The woman has talent! Writing from YA to Erotic Romance. They are all good. The Vampire Apocalypse series is amazing! If you couldn't tell from my review I loved it! If you like vampire books you should pick up this series. It is a unique take on the vampires and involves the apocalypse so how could it be bad!?! 







No comments:

Post a Comment