Sunday, September 9, 2012

Secrets Volume 3 by Ella Steele


Amazon Summary:
WARNING: This story contains sexually explicit content*

When Anna admits she's falling for Cole she can't believe his response. He pushes her away with an excuse that seems too flimsy to be real. Crushed, Anna continues working at Cole's Long Island studio, but she can't stop thinking about him. It isn't until Anna is called into the dean's office that the real trouble starts. To make matters worse, Edward keeps popping up at the worst times reminding her of everything she wants to forget.


My Review:
These volumes just keep getting better and better. I read this one in about 3 hours. Volume 3 gets hotter then the previous two!! All I can say as it's about time Anna got some action! Things heat up in more way then one though. The best way to explain it is the crap hits the fan big time. You will find out what the secret is and its kind of a dozy. Things are about to take a turn for the worst for Anna. What I want to know is who is feeding the information. I think I know who it is but, it could be a couple of people. And it ended before you fine out!!! I feel bad for Anna, things don't ever seem to go right for her. It's kind of like she has a black cloud above her all the time. There are 2 volumes left and I hope that Anna finds a four leafed clover or something. I desperately want her to have a happily ever after or I would settle for happy! 

Cole seems a little more distant in this one. I get why he is now but, still. Edward is like the creepy ex who can't get over the break up. And that leaves Jessie. I actually like him. He seems like a nice guy. Unless he's the snitch then I hate him. I am still cheering for Cole though. Even if one of the worst things that could happen to someone, other then death, happened to him. He was left in kind of a dark place at the end of volume 3. 

So now I will wait for the next volume to come out. I am very invested in Anna's story and have to know how it will end for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment