Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #14

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.





Title: Windswept
Author: Constance Sharper
Release Date: 2012
Series Number: 3

Summary:
Two years ago, Avery never could have pictured willingly living with the supernatural civilization that had attempted to kill her. Not to mention joining that society when its monarch is an absolute upheaval. Naturally finding herself in the middle of it all, Avery is still fighting to stay in one piece. That is with or without the Willow magic.

My Thoughts:
The Airborne Saga is one of the most interesting series I have read. It is the only series I have read about Harpies. Avery is an awesome female character and I am excited to see what will happen to her in this book! She has become a little more then your average human. The Willow magic was an awesome twist! Should be very interesting. And what series isn't complete without a super hot supernatural young man. Mason is yummy and I have high hopes for him and Avery. 

2 comments:

  1. I added the first in the series to my TBR! Love your blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete