Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #6

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper Blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.






Title: Bane (Vampire Apocalypse #1)
Author: H.M. Ward
Release Date: June 15, 2012
Series Number: 1


Goodreads Summary:

The world as we know it is gone. The ice caps have melted and shifted south, devastating the northern territories and eradicating major cities such as New York and London, which are now under water and frozen.

Humans died off during an epidemic prior to the ice disaster, and many more died during the floods at the start of this new ice age. These events have forced vampires out of hiding. In order to ensure that their food source wouldn't completely die off, the vampires have sequestered the remaining humans into farms and taken control of all that remains of civilization. Over time, the humans breeding on these farms became anemic. Their blood no longer sustains the master race.

But not all of the humans were captured and sent to the farms. Some of the humans evaded the hunters, hiding in safe houses across the frozen tundra. As decades passed, the free humans disappeared, died, or were captured, until all that remains is one.

Kahli is the last wild human. BANE is her story.

My Thoughts:
I don't know if you know this. I LOVE VAMPIRE BOOKS. It doesn't matter what kind or what genre really. Also I'm a nurse so anything that has to do with epidemic's I will read. And when you put them all together into a vampire apocalypse well....that's like the perfect storm. I am a huge fan of H.M. Ward so I pretty much will read everything she writes! I loved the Demon Kissed series, Scandalous, and Assassin (Demon Kissed 6). I will be getting this book when it's released and am counting down the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment