Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy Release day to Assassin: Fall of the Golden Valefar by H.M. Ward

“There is neither pure goodness nor pure evil in your heart—you are what you choose to be."


Assassin is considered book 6 of the Demon Kissed series. It takes place where book 5 left off. If you haven't read this series yet you must! Assassin follows Eric as the main character and it is more adult then the rest of the series. Basically, Eric will encounter some hot lovein! I for one am very excited about this story. It will be interesting to see how spicy things get for Eric. I will be getting this book as soon as it goes up on Amazon. 

I have listed the covers of the first 5 books below: 
1. Demon Kissed
2. Cursed
3. Torn
4. Satan's Stone
5. The 13th Prophecy
I will also post the link to the author H.M. Ward's website. Where you can learn more about the series as well as links to purchase the books. Happy reading everyone!








2 comments:

  1. I saw that this one came out, but I cant decide if I should read it or not. LOVED the Demon Kissed series, but I wasn't a huge fan of the ending so then I think I should read this, but then I really don't like Eric. I just don't know.

    P.S. I'm a new follower here! *waves* Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the Demon Kissed series too. I am curious to see how the world is after all the stuff that happened at the end of the last book. And it's years in the future. I am 6% into it and have liked it so far!

    ReplyDelete