Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #90

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.





Title: Nearly Gone
Author: Elle Cosimano
Series Number: 1
Release Date: March 25, 2014

Goodreads Summary:
Bones meets Fringe in a big, dark, scary, brilliantly-plotted urban thriller that will leave you guessing until the very end.

Nearly Boswell knows how to keep secrets. Living in a DC trailer park, she knows better than to share anything that would make her a target with her classmates. Like her mother's job as an exotic dancer, her obsession with the personal ads, and especially the emotions she can taste when she brushes against someone's skin. But when a serial killer goes on a killing spree and starts attacking students, leaving cryptic ads in the newspaper that only Nearly can decipher, she confides in the one person she shouldn't trust: the new guy at school—a reformed bad boy working undercover for the police, doing surveillance. . . on her.


Nearly might be the one person who can put all the clues together, and if she doesn't figure it all out soon—she'll be next.

My Thoughts:
This book sounds really interesting. I also like the cover. It has me curious anyway. I haven't read anything by this author but, I am going to give this one a chance for sure!

4 comments:

  1. This one sounds awesome, and I too love the cover! Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, i keep seeing the cover and it seems really interesting. However haven't read the description before and now i cannot wait to get my hands on this! Great choice :)

    Sanna @Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard about this book. It looks interesting. =)
    My WW: http://emsworldofbooks.blogspot.com/2014/03/wishlist-wednesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. I was really close to choosing the same book as you did for Wishlist Wednesday. I'm so excited to read this one soon. Happy reading!
    My WW: http://caughtwithinpages.wordpress.com/2014/03/19/wishlist-wednesday-19/

    ReplyDelete