Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Proposition Volume 3 by H.M. Ward

Goodreads Summary:
Blackmail. Sex. Ferro.

An engaement is the farthest thing from my mind, but as Neil holds up the ring I glance around and notice someone is missing. Maggie. The man had the audacity to invite everyone else except my best friend. Where is she? When I go to find out, I don't like what I discover. 


Once, I'd thought I was different from the Ferros and the Campagones, but when it comes down to it--I'm exactly the same.







My Review:
Holy crap! We get yet again another volume that left me on the edge of my seat and in shock like the entire time! Things for Hallie just keep getting worse. She is trying to deal with Neil, who surprises the hell out of her. I felt bad that she kind of got forced into this situation. Maggie is ever worse off. Things for Hallie take a nasty turn in this one. She is forced to make life and death situations. Murder, adultery, illness, and crazy sex are happening. Hallie's past is not good. Will she survive this? What is she going to do with her life?

I really like Bryan. Even with all the other Ferro stories, the stories are still very unique. The characters are all different. Bryan has a secret and I am chomping at the bit to know what it is!! Hallie is too. I am curious as to what is going to happen with Hallie and her little blackmail business. I think she cares for Bryan more then she cares to admit. They obviously have amazing sexual chemistry. So what's stopping them?!? I'm dying to know. Neil seems like a safe tame little puppy compared to Bryan. So many questions...I NEED answers!! 


These books just keep getting better and better. I am so excited for the next one in this series!! Keep em' comin' Holly!



No comments:

Post a Comment