Thursday, March 20, 2014

Feature and Follow

RULES
1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
2. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers. If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


Question of the week
How have your reading habits changed in the past few years? Did you get interested in a new genre? Do you read more? Less? Why do you think your habits changed, if they did.

I would say that I actually have started reading more. I am no longer in college and have more time on my hands. We haven't decided about having kids yet so until then I have all the time in the world I guess. Reading is my only hobby so it's what I do in my spare time. Hence the name of my blog. When I am on call for work I tend to read less because I work more, that does suck. It is a better schedule that I used to have. Having a Kindle has also made it more affordable/easier to read so that helps too. What can I say, I'm addicted!


4 comments:

  1. I like having my kindle available too. :)
    http://she-read.blogspot.com/2014/03/follow-friday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Reading is my main hobby too. Well that and blogging.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice that you have so much time to enjoy reading! New bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kindle is AMAZING -- amazon freebies, cheaper books, entire library at my finger tips. :)

    new follower!

    Tiffany @ A_TiffyFit's Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete