Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #89

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.





Title: The Book of Life
Author: Deborah Harness
Series Numbere: 3
Release Date: July 14, 2014

Goodreads Summary:
The highly anticipated finale to the #1 New York Times bestselling trilogy that began with A Discovery of Witches.

After traveling through time in Shadow of Night, the second book in Deborah Harkness’s enchanting series, historian and witch Diana Bishop and vampire scientist Matthew Clairmont return to the present to face new crises and old enemies. At Matthew’s ancestral home at Sept-Tours, they reunite with the cast of characters from A Discovery of Witches—with one significant exception. But the real threat to their future has yet to be revealed, and when it is, the search for Ashmole 782 and its missing pages takes on even more urgency. In the trilogy’s final volume, Harkness deepens her themes of power and passion, family and caring, past deeds and their present consequences. In ancestral homes and university laboratories, using ancient knowledge and modern science, from the hills of the Auvergne to the palaces of Venice and beyond, the couple at last learn what the witches discovered so many centuries ago.


With more than one million copies sold in the United States and appearing in thirty-eight foreign editions, A Discovery of Witches and Shadow of Night have landed on all of the major bestseller lists and garnered rave reviews from countless publications. Eagerly awaited by Harkness’s legion of fans, The Book of Life brings this superbly written series to a deeply satisfying close.

My Thoughts:
I have really enjoyed this series and am super excited to see how this one will end!

6 comments:

  1. I have never heard about this series before, but it sounds interesting! :)

    Thanks for stopping by at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to read the All Souls Trilogy because of the witch aspect of it (does it have a lot magic in it?)! I need to get on this bandwagon soon! Hope you could get it as soon as it comes out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems really interesting, historian witch and vampire scientist...

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't started the series yet but people are such fans I must get on this soon, I am super excited for the series!
    I hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have book 1 on my TBR pile and keep meaning to read it but the size puts me off! It sounds so good though. Hope you get it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good and I really like that cover. I had never even heard of this series before - now I've just got to go read about the first book. Hope you get it soon and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete