Thursday, March 6, 2014

Feature and Follow

RULES
1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
2. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers. If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


Question of the week
Recommend some of your favorite back-list books - books that are at least a few years old (I’m thinking 5-10 years old rather than classics).
I know this is going to sound weird but, I honestly didnt read much 5 years ago. I was in college and was so busy with it that I didn't read much. One of my favorites came out in 2008 and it was the Wake Trilogy by Lisa McMann.

13 comments:

  1. Haven't read those. Will have to check them out! :D Great list! Happy Friday! :D
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read those yet. Happy Friday!
    New follower via Bloglovin'
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of that series yet! The covers look promising, though!

    Old follower. My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to read these books for awhile now. I'll have to get to them soon!
    New GFC follower!
    Julia @ Book Bindings Blog
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh i haven't read those but have definitely heard a lot about them and will definitely have to take a look!

    Old bloglovin' follower

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't read any of these books yet they look interesting tough I'll be sure to check them out :)
    P.S. followed you :)
    MyFFF
    Rimsha@Ramblings of a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never did read those. I'll have to get around to it now.

    Old follower.

    Jessica @ Tales Between the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started that series but never finished and I'm not sure why. I am a new follower via Bloglovin'!

    Kristalyn @ The Sarcastic Palmtree
    My FFF

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read Wake, but then like I do a lot of times I forgot all about it so never read the rest of the books. :( New follower via bloglovin!

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/feature-and-follow-friday-17/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are new one to me so I will look them up!

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  11. This series is on my TBR!

    Old follower via GFC.

    My FF

    ~Karina @  Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't read these but the covers look amazing :D I'm intrigued!
    New follower :)

    My FF

    Witless Fool @ Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard great things of this series. I'm in the same boat with reading. I didn't have time or money to buy books being in college (I always had a hard time with the $300 for 1 chemistry book or, 30 pleasure books conundrum). I'm definitely making up for it now :-)

    Jessi @ The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete