Friday, March 7, 2014

ARC Review of Legal Affairs Reparation by Sawyer Bennett

Goodreads Summary:
Matt Connover is like a new person. Caring, romantic and thoughtful. No worries though… he’s still sexy as hell.

He has changed in every way that I have ever dreamed of, and he did it because he wants me. It’s like a fairy tale of sorts.

Except… like with every fairy tale, there is a villain. One who threatens to disrupt the harmony we have created together.


Is what we have strong enough to survive? I truly believe that perhaps I can find love within these Legal Affairs. I’m just not sure Matt believes it.





My Review:
Reparation gives us a whole new version of Matt and Mac. Matt is finally ready to be in a relationship. A real one with dateing and normal people stuff. Well apart from crazy sexy interludes and hot love making that we only wish we had! Ok...back on track now. Things seem to be going ok with these two. I think everyone is going to adore this new version of Matt that we get to see. He has finally let Mac in. That is until Matt's past comes up to bite them in the butt. Will Matt and Mac be able to make it past tis bump in the road? 

Oh baby, the side of Matt we get to see in this one is super hot. Hard to beleive that the caring and less self indulged Matt would be the hot one. Him and Mac get down in some pretty hot and sexy situations. I mean seriously....Anyway, Matt even introduces Mac to a very special someone in his life. Who is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters. Matt and Mac seem to have a budding relationship but, I fear their pasts will be a hard thing to get past. Will they be able to? 

I am so loving this series and I can't wait for the next volume!! I need to know how things will end for Matt and Mac. I have high hopes but, we will have to see. I also see some darkness coming, I could be completely wrong but...Anyway, I need the next volume!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment