Sunday, February 23, 2014

ARC Review of The Arrangement Vol. 14 by H.M. Ward

Goodreads Summary:
Coming soon!!
















My Review:
Volume 14 picks up right where 13 left off. Avery is drugged and being carried out of her dorm in that damn box. I have never hated a box more then I do right now. The whole situation we are left with at the end of 13 was insane. So I am glad we got resolution in 14. I never thought that Sean, Black, and Avery might have to work together. Considering how much they all pretty much hate one another. Sean drops quite a big bomb on Avery and she is once again questioning if she can be with Sean. Does she deserve more? Will Sean ever change? 

There are even more dead bodies to come. I'm not going to lie, I was totally ok with one of them. Good riddens in my opinion! Avery has a lot to work though and she can't exactly think straight around Sean. She seeks the wisdom of none other then Marty! Yay! I love Marty! He's my favorite fake gay character of all time! He helps Avery try to decide to be with Sean or take Black's deal of becoming a madam like her. I know what I think about the whole thing. JUST SAY NO AVERY!!

This one yet again ends with quite the cliffhanger. I have no idea who is trying to kill Avery. Seriously, no clue.  I am so curious as to who it is! I need to know what is going to happen next! Sounds a bit like Sean has some competition with Marty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment