Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #65

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.




Title: Foreplay (The Ivy Chronicles)
Author: Sophie Jordan
Release Date: November 5, 2013
Series Number: 1

Goodreads Sumamry:
Before she goes after the life she’s always wanted, she’s about to find the one she needs. 

Pepper has been hopelessly in love with her best friend’s brother, Hunter, for like ever. He’s the key to everything she’s always craved: security, stability, family. But she needs Hunter to notice her as more than just a friend. Even though she’s kissed exactly one guy, she has just the plan to go from novice to rock star in the bedroom—take a few pointers from someone who knows what he’s doing.

Her college roommates have the perfect teacher in mind. But bartender Reece is nothing like the player Pepper expects. Yes, he’s beyond gorgeous, but he’s also dangerous, deep—with a troubled past. Soon what started as lessons in attraction are turning both their worlds around, and showing just what can happen when you go past foreplay and get to what’s real…

My Thoughts:
I have not read anything by this author before but, this one sounds really good. I have seen numerous authors, including Jennifer Armentrout, saying this is one of their favorites of the year. So I am definitely intrigued! I know some people are like ewe romance but, I love the stories most of the time so.....there. 

5 comments:

  1. Not really my cup of tea but I hope you get the book soon and enjoy it. :)

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read her YA series but none of these. Hope you get it soon :-) http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2013/09/wishlist-wednesday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't seen this one before, but hope you get to read it soon!
    Thanks for stopping by my WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer Armentrout's endorsement is impressive. I will have to give this one a try. Thank you for the introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not for me either but hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete