Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #63

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.





Title: Trust in Me
Author: J. Lynn (Jennifer Armentrout)
Series Number: 1.5
Release Date: October 22, 2013

Goodreads Summary:
Cameron Hamilton is used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But when Avery Morgansten comes crashing into his life – literally – he finally meets the one person who can resist his soulful baby blues. But Cam’s not ready to give up. He can’t get the feisty and intriguing girl out of his head.

Avery has secrets, secrets that keep her from admitting the feelings Cam knows she has for him. Will persistence (and some delicious homemade cookies) help him break down her barriers and gain her trust? Or will he be shut out of Avery's life, losing his first real shot at the kind of love that lasts forever?

My Thoughts:
I really liked Wait for You which is the first book in the series. I said the same think last week, that I will read anything this woman writes. I have never been disappointed. I am interested to see how Cameron and Avery's story plays out! 

5 comments:

  1. I have read other series by Jennifer Armentrout and loved them. I don't know how I missed that she was penning under another name, but I did. Thank you for the heads up.
    What I'm Looking Forward To...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her Lux series but haven't read anything else by her yet! I really need to though!

    My Wishlist Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your WW this week, great choice! :)

    my WW
    Shona

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent read anything by her yet even though I have the Lux series and her Halfblood books!!! Ill have to read them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pick. I saw this book around before and it seems like a good read.
    I hope you get it soon and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete