Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Arrangement Vol. #10 by H. M. Ward

Summary:
When Avery realizes that her latest client wasn't Sean she doesn't know what to do. This person has invaded her life on a personal level and to make matters worse she doesn't even know who he is. The only good thing that came from it has been seeing Sean again, but now that he's in front of her, she doesn't want to let him go. However, it's time for Avery to stop pretending and move on with her life, and she knows that Sean Ferro will not be part of it.










My Review:
This was my favorite volume yet! Why you ask? Because Sean is in it almost the ENTIRE time! We get to see a different side of him in Vol. 10. The most shocking part is that his true feelings are finally showing through his tough outer shell and surprise surprise he does care! I felt like a lot of ground was covered during this volume. We learn a lot about how Sean is really feeling about Avery. I felt like a lot of issues were resolved and they are going to move on with their lives. Even after all the crazy video stuff! Will Avery and Sean ever get a happy ever after? Are they forever broken?

What would one of these books be without a little hot romance! Yes, we do get a little fun time with Sean and Avery. Although I have a feeling when these guys finally do get together, like reeeeally together it's going to be insanely hot!! I felt like they were a normal dating couple. The kind of man that Avery makes Sean when they are together is truly beautiful. I think things are going to turn around for Sean and Avery! My hope for them has been renewed!

I have really loved this series. Vol. 10 ended on quite the amazing note! I can not wait to see what is going to happen next! I really hope I am right about whats coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment