Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist!

Title: Alibiz
Author: Karice Bolton
Series Number: 2
Release Date: October 2014

Summary:
Rebekah vows to expose the truth behind the RecruitZ that are killing the innocents. These creatures must be stopped, but so should the people controlling them. When Rebekah uncovers who is behind the uprisings, her own life becomes in danger.

Rebekah knows that she is not alone in this fight but vengeance alone won’t help her and the others to victory. Forced to build a battalion with the very creatures she needs to destroy, it is up to her to uncover the truth for the public before the world is turned over to an elite few.

Regardless of what may happen to her, she knows it’s a race against time to destroy these creatures and the monsters controlling them before there is no one left worth saving.

My Thoughts:
I really enjoyed the first book in the series, RecruitZ. It is the only Zombie book I have read and liked so I am super curious to see where this story will go for Rebekah and Preston! 


6 comments:

  1. I never heard of this series! I hope you enjoy the book!

    My WoW

    Isabel @ liberamans

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like something that I would love to read. Great pick.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually not familiar with this one - though I have heard of the author. She's a romance writer, right? I shall have to look up her books :D I hope you enjoy it when you read it!!

    Have a fantastic day :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with this series but it looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of this author, but I haven't read anything by her yet. I hope you enjoy the zombies! Thanks for stopping by My WoW.

    ReplyDelete