Thursday, September 4, 2014

Feature and Follow!

RULES
1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}.
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers

2. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.

3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed.

4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI". If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers. If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Question of the Week: 
Are you also a writer and what genre or did you ever consider writing? - Suggested by The Pegster Reads

I am not a writer. I would be lying if I said I never thought about it though. I love books and I would love to be able to contribute to this wonderful book world. Alas, I am not good with sentence structure or proper writing techniques haha. I grew up in the era of shortening everything and always having spell check to save me. I wouldn't even know how to start. I don't see myself writing anything. Although it would be awesome if I did!

12 comments:

  1. Haha! Some of us are just readers and there's nothing wrong with that! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be awesome. I'm terrible too...even though I fancy myself awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. No problem with just being a reader. I'd like to be a writer but haven't gotten to that point.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. They say writers write because the book they want to read isn't written yet. So, it would be awesome if you contributed to the fabulous world of books :) I'm a new follower.

    Axie @ Books are Bread

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've thought about it. I get the bug every once in awhile. But it never goes any where. I'm just too scared. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since you're a blogger, you're a writer--just not a fiction writer. I'm just now starting to think of my blog as a publication. It's kind of cool!
    I'm going to make sure I'm following.
    Sorry it's automatically logging me in as my old blogspot account. The correct address is http://booksthathook.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, technically you are already writing here on your blog ;) I would call myself a "writer" but I've never been published or anything! I'm an old GFC follower, new Twitter follower! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great weekend!
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agree with the above statements. Blogging makes you a writer.

    New follower :)

    http://lisadancingbookworm.blogspot.com/2014/09/fridays-f-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. You might be surprised. Sometimes you have a story in your head and it just flows out one day. You should definitely try to write if that's what you want. Just do it for fun and do it for you. Also, I agree with everyone who says blogging is writing, because it definitely is. It's awesome and a great community :)

    New GFC Follower

    Kat @ Readiculous Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with @ Juli Rahel. When you blog, Im pretty sure you spend a lot of time on it, writing reviews and posts. It's by no means something you do just because you really like to.

    So who knows what you'll decide in the future =)

    Old follower via GFC,Networked blogs, new follower via Bloglovin!

    Guinevere & Libertad @ Twinja Book Review's #FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, you should totally take a shot at writing sometime! I was definitely a hot mess when I first started writing--for example, I used to capital and italicize everything (it just looked bad, really bad)! Anyway, you already have a great foundation since you love reading so much, because all writers should be great readers!

    New follower!
    I hope you'll check out my blog (even though my FF is a little late). :)
    http://jbkantt.blogspot.com/2014/09/feature-follow-friday-aka-follow-me.html

    ReplyDelete