Saturday, September 20, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

I have so many books to read right now that I am trying not to buy any!

e-ARC's

Goodreads Summary:
A mysterious stranger enters Skylar’s inner circle, throwing her life out of balance. As secrets are revealed, she learns of the New Olympus; a dwelling for the descendants of the Gods. The Grand family must strive to work together with these descendants to discover the key to their rescue from the clutches of the growing evil vultures of Hades. As the threat increases, Skylar must learn to control her newfound powers before it’s too late.










Goodreads Summary:
After twenty-something years living as a weapon for Bilson Corporations, I decided that I wanted something else for my life – something more.
I wanted more. But at what cost?
I wanted to belong to the world that I had been sworn to protect, to be more than a shadow amongst the night.
But my life was not my own to control.
I have made plenty of terrible mistakes in my life, but with each mistake comes a chance to start over, to make things right. And I will see to it that I do just that.
My name is Arabella, and I am more than a weapon.

ARABELLA is a standalone New Adult novella. It is complete at approximately 17,000 words.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy you new books!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and don't forget to ENTER our BOXES OF BOOKS giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of these so I'll have to check them out. Hope you enjoy them though. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sound good and look pretty. Happy reading!

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/stacking-shelves-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Ting always has amazing covers.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of any of these. Good haul though.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arabella sounds interesting. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete