Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist!

Title: The Ruby Circle
Author: Richelle Mead
Series Number: Bloodlines #6
Release Date: February 10, 2015

Goodreads Summary:
The epic conclusion to Richelle Mead's New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series is finally here...

Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets—and human lives.


After their secret romance is exposed, Sydney and Adrian find themselves facing the wrath of both the Alchemists and the Moroi in this electrifying conclusion to Richelle Mead’s New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series. When the life of someone they both love is put on the line, Sydney risks everything to hunt down a deadly former nemesis. Meanwhile, Adrian becomes enmeshed in a puzzle that could hold the key to a shocking secret about spirit magic, a secret that could shake the entire Moroi world.

My Thoughts
I need this book! It's the last one which I hate, but I need it!! I have loved this series since it started so I hope the conclusion is epic.



4 comments:

  1. I have still not read anything by Richelle Meads. This series does sound interesting but I don't really think its for me. Hope you enjoy it.
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg the last book of the Bloodlines series!!! I haven't read the Silver Shadows yet and I really need to read it stat so that I'll be up to date with the happenings already but yeah ... The Ruby Circle! Excited about that one too! :)

    Here's my WoW pick this week!
    Amanda @ Fandomly Bookish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read anything by this author before. I hope you enjoy reading this one.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! This sounds super interesting! I'll have to check it out on Goodreads!

    ReplyDelete