Monday, July 29, 2013

ARC Review of The Arrangement Vol. 9 by H.M. Ward

Amazon Summary:
When Avery finds out that the cowboy who requested her services for the night is Marty, things take an unexpected turn. If Avery declines her friend, she'll be in trouble with Miss Black, but if she accepts--this could mean a new, normal relationship and saying farewell to Sean forever.

Genre: New Adult Romance
This story unfolds over multiple volumes approx. 20,000 words each.

~The Arrangement Vol 1-9 are on sale now.~








My Review:
I am just going to jump right into this review. Volume 8 ended with Avery opening the hotel room door to find Marty standing there in a cowboy outfit! Omg! I know right. I am coming back onto his side. He's kind of been licking his wounds for the last couple volumes. What he did was wrong in so many ways, that is until he explains why he did it. Then it kind of melts your heart. He is a good friend. Even if he is having a hard time controlling his feelings for Avery. I'm not going to lie, I kind of wanted these two to get together...for just a little bit anyway. I'm still team Sean. Will their relationship every be the same? Can Avery stand to lose more people in her life?

I LOVE Mel's idea of proposing to Sean and getting it all out there. It's a bold move that he would never be expecting and that is why it is crazy enough to work. Especially after their hot sexting scene. Wow yea, that was some kind of crazy intense. I have never read a scene like that before. There should be more of them! She goes through a great deal of thinking to pick out just the right ring. Which she did an amazing job doing. For Avery, unfortunately, things do not go as planned. She catches Sean in a compromising position and things are not as they seem. Avery has been lied to and some seriously personal information is out there with someone. Will things ever work out for these two? 

I am seriously worrying about how these guys story is going to end. Especially now. Good Lord...the ending was like O_O. I have no words. I have no idea what will happen next but, I hope we will find out soon. I love the novellas, I can sit and read them in a night! That's the best part! So keep them coming please!


My reaction to the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment