Day 1: Make 15 book related confessions
1. When I borrow people books I give them all bookmarks. Bent pages are the devil. If you treat your own books bad, I will lie about owning them in order to not give them to you.
2. I get really emotional while reading. If something is really sweet or someone dies or anything like that, I cry hysterically. My husband therefore think's I am nuts.
3. Sometimes I forget that characters are not real. I was in love with Edward from Twilight. No joke, he was mine. I have accidentally referenced people from books during a conversation and not realized it until after....I know, just paste the giant L on my forehead right now.
4. If I love the cover I am more likely to read a book. I will also buy the book rather then the Kindle edition based on how awesome the cover is.
5. I know you are suppose to read what you like but, if a book has less them 3.5 stars I don't bother.
6. I have more book boyfriends then actual friends.
7. If I love a book series I often forget to eat and sleep. I read the Twilight series in 4 days...Went to Walmart at 2 am for the next book (didn't have a Kindle yet!). The day the last Harry Potter book came out I faked being sick in order to stay home and read it...finished it that day. For the record I was in high school and it was totally worth it!
8. My To Be Read (TBR) list is ever growing. I buy books even when I know it will be weeks before I can read them. My husband HATES this.
9. When I get approved for ARC's or get something from an author I literally jump around/pet them/scream. Yup and I am an adult.....embarrassing.
10. I will always love the bad boy. Regardless of how much of a butt he is. It doesn't matter. Bring on the leather and motorcycles!
11. I don't always hate love triangles and cliffhangers when it's done correctly but, seriously NOT EVERY BOOK NEEDS ONE! Ok, glad I got that out of my system.
12. Blogging and reading are my only hobbies. I have ditched friends to stay home and read a great book. Wow, that one is embarrassing to admit.
13. None of my co-workers know I am a book blogger. At least up until last week! Someone asked me if I was Brittany from Spare Time Book blog. I said yes but, I felt like Batman getting his mask ripped off! I got all shifty and was like "they know who I am..."
14. I love YA even though I am an adult. Like done with college adult. My friends tell me I am to old to read them. I tell them to go screw themselves, I love them :)
15. I like Romance! Just slap me in the face with it. Some people are all like "Romance is just trashy and gross." I'm like, "I'm sorry you feel that way. If you will excuse me I am going to go dive into a world with drop dead gorgeous men who have crazy romantic passionate love scenes with their lovers. Enjoy your boring vanilla day!"
That was fun! Stop by tomorrow for day 2!