Monday, July 15, 2013

15 Day Blogger Challenge- Day 8

So I came across this on some other blogs today and was like "I am so doing this!" The 15 Day Book Blogging Challenge was created by April at Good Books, Good Wine. This was a super creative idea and I fully intend to have fun with it! Here is the link to her Day 1 post: Day 1 Post Link























Quick! Write 15 bullet points of things that appeal to you on blogs!

  1. I am always drawn to blogs that review books that I am interested in. I am always interested to see how other people felt about a book before I read them. 
  2. I love a blogger who has a sense of humor on their blogs. 
  3. There has been a couple times that people have been super nice when I ask them blog questions. I am an avid follower of their blogs.
  4. Blogs that do book tours are always nice. especially if I couldn't get an ARC. 
  5. Ok, who doesn't love giveaways? Seriously, if you don't there is something wrong with you.
  6. I also like cool blog designs. I always learn new things when I creep on blogs haha. 
  7. I love when authors have blogs! I have found that not all of them do. 
  8. I really like meme's. Blogs that sponsor those just open up the blogging world to others. For example, Stacking the Shelves and Wishlist Wednesday. I have met a lot of great bloggers/blogs with those!
  9. Fun blog buttons are always attention getters!
  10. Blogs dedicated to hot guys...(YA Crush tourney) hold a special place in my heart :)
  11. If I go to your blog and it gives me the content warning, I will always click ok because I am so curious. 
  12. If you liked Twilight or Harry Potter I am in!
  13. If I have been on a street team with you I assume that gives me permission to stalk your blog haha!
  14. If you blog about hockey books I will be your best follower. 
  15. Blue is my favorite color so that is self explanatory. 



No comments:

Post a Comment