Tuesday, July 16, 2013

15 Day Blogger Challenge- Day 9

So I came across this on some other blogs today and was like "I am so doing this!" The 15 Day Book Blogging Challenge was created by April at Good Books, Good Wine. This was a super creative idea and I fully intend to have fun with it! Here is the link to her Day 1 post: Day 1 Post Link



























Why do you blog about books?
  •  Blogging was something I thought a lot about. I started creating a blog twice and deleted it. I never really did it for the followers. I love books! Like almost all books. I really like helping the authors get their name out there and exposing people to books they may not have heard of. There are so many authors that were self pub when I started their books who are now published. I like to think that I had a hand in getting them out there. Even if I didn't. I have met a lot of super awesome authors throughout this experience and I love it. Books are just a huge part of my life and I like sharing that with people! 


1 comment:

  1. I love helping authors out too. I didn't mention that in my answer, but I wish I had now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete