Talk about your blogging quirks.
- I try to do numerous posts a week. Sometimes however I don't have enough time to get a lot of reading done. So there's that.
- I always post new posts at 2 am. That way the emails go out to my subscribers by afternoon. Any yes, I do subscribe to my own blog so I know when emails go out.
- I have a pretty straight forward set up for my reviews. I start with a quick overview, then talk about the secondary characters, then the love interests, and then the conclusion.
- I try not to use bad words when I do reviews. There are times when I just cant help it though. Sometimes I am so worked up I have to do it. I review a lot of YA so I try not to go crazy.
- I always do reviews right after I finish a book. That way I don't forget anything I want to say. I bookmark stuff on my Kindle to use or quote in my reviews.
- I love using those moving picture things in my posts. I'm sure they have an actual name but, I don't know what it is. I find them hilarious!
- I don't read books that don't interest me. There have only been a handful of books I have given negative reviews or flat out did not finish. I have far to many books that I want to read to waste time reading stuff I don't want to read.