Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.


Title: If I Was Your Girl
Author: Meredith Russo
Series Number: 1
Release Date: May 3, 2016

Goodreads Summary:
A big-hearted novel about being seen for who you really are.

Amanda Hardy is the new girl in school. Like anyone else, all she wants is to make friends and fit in. But Amanda is keeping a secret. She's determined not to get too close to anyone.

But when she meets sweet, easygoing Grant, Amanda can't help but start to let him in. As they spend more time together, she realizes just how much she is losing by guarding her heart. She finds herself yearning to share with Grant everything about herself--including her past. But Amanda's terrified that once she tells him the truth, he won't be able to see past it.

Because the secret that Amanda's been keeping? It's that she used to be Andrew.

Will the truth cost Amanda her new life--and her new love?

If I Was Your Girl is a universal story about feeling different--and a love story that everyone will root for.

My Thoughts:
This sounds like a book that is right up my alley right now. Not sure why, I just am drawn to it. 

2 comments:

  1. That's a new to me one! Feel like I just saw it somewhere though...I hate when I forget things like that! LOL! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is new to me! Thanks for sharing!
    (New Bloglovin Follower)


    Have a wonderful week! Dani @ Paulette’s Papers

    ReplyDelete