Monday, April 4, 2016

ARC Review of Stripped 2 by H.M. Ward

Goodreads Summary:
There are some relationships that destroy your faith in people. They make you jaded and hard, irrevocably changing you forever. I wish I could say that I hate her, I wish I could walk away and never look back, but I can't... I have to save her. 


The woman who stole my heart and crushed it in her hand disappeared from my life 3 years ago. So when I see her at a bachelor party, half naked, rolling around on the floor with another stripper, I'm shocked. I have to know what cracked Cassie Hale's picture perfect world that landed her in this hellhole, and I hope that I'm not so bitter that I can't help her escape. 






My Review:
YEEEESS!! Jon and Cassie! I love these two. They are one of my favorite Ferro couples. I have missed these two. The little glimpses we get of them in the other Ferro books are such a tease! This is such a great story. Jon and Cassie try so hard to not show their true feelings to each other. I mean it has to be obvious to everyone around them. They both have rocky pasts, including their past together. I honestly wanted to just yell at them to get over it already and love each other!! We finally get more of Cassies story and let me tell you, it is heartbreaking. These two are both the perfect kind of damaged for each other. Will they be able to get over their pasts and let true love win?

I love these two. Seriously. They are so down to earth and dealing with real world issues. They are so obviously perfect for each other. I understand why they are keeping their distance but, they deserve to be happy and I have no idea why they can't see that! So frustrating! These Ferro's will be the death of me, I swear! Jon is not just the playboy everyone thinks. He is actually a pretty decent guy. They also have some pretty sweet moments too. 

I am seriously in love with the Ferro family. Jon is still my favorite one by far. I am so glad we got another book of these two. Honestly I would like another one. I loved seeing them in the other books. We also get to see some of my other favorite characters. This is a must read guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment