Thursday, August 14, 2014

Feature and Follow

RULES
1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}.

(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
2. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.

3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed.

4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI". If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers. If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Question Time!
Suggest a question! We need questions of the week for future FFs. Any ideas?

I am not sure if this question has been done but, I think it would be a fun one. I always find myself comparing myself to book characters all the time.
"Which character from a book series do you think is the most like you? Who do you share the most character traits with?"

7 comments:

  1. I like your question for this week. I would have to think about for a bit as a few characters come to mind immediately.
    Old follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I can't remember if we've done that question before or not. If we have, it's been a long time.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a hard question! I've thought about it for so long and can't come up with an answer!
    Recent Follower

    My FF

    Isabel @ liberamans

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your question! I am a new GFC follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness..couldn't answer that at all.

    New follower via bloglovin

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be such a fun question to answer! I think I would probably shoos Kat from The Lux series. She's a book blogger and loves reading and we have a similar sense of humor :)

    New follower via GFC!

    Here’s my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, that's hard question to answer! I'd have to think about it for a while. Great question!

    Have a great weekend! -- My FF

    ReplyDelete