Thursday, August 7, 2014

Feature and Follow: Featured Blogger Post!!!


Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to be a Featured Blog this week. Blogging has become my favorite past time. I never thought I would ever do it until the day I sat down and did my first post. Thanks so much for stopping by, feel free to look around!


RULES
1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}.

(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
2. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.

3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed.

4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI". If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers. If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


Question Time!

1. When did you start blogging?
I started blogging on January 10, 2012. Wow, I have learned so much since then!

2. What is your favorite part of book blogging?
I love connecting with authors. Yes, I totally fangirl out when then message me back or share something of mine. There are a few that I talk to pretty regularly. The blogger community is pretty awesome too. I have made some blogger friends that have been great and helped me figure some stuff out over time. 

3. What type of books do you mainly blog about?
I blog about a lot of YA, New Adult, and Adult books. I have found that as I have aged I have started to lean more towards upper YA, New Adult, and Adult books. However, YA holds a special place in my heart because that is what got me started on this adventure. I am also hooked on paranormal. I LOVE it. You give me a good paranormal romance and I don't care what age group it is, I will read it! Bring on the aliens, vampires, faeries, werewolves, Gods, angels, and demons and I will dive into that world for hours.

4. What is your favorite book(s)?
This is an ever changing answer. I have found books that I love many times. Right now I would have to say the one that I can't get out of my head is The Fault in Our Stars. I know...who hasn't read it and liked it right? I waited a lot time to read it and just recently did. I am also knee deep in Jennifer Armentrout's Lux series right now (alien love!). Daemon is currently on my night stand staring at me, begging me to read Opposition. 



5. What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging?
I have met some pretty awesome people. That is probably the best part. The blogging community is huge! It is so awesome to have so many people with the same passion to talk to. I also love the books! I have had authors contact me or people suggest books I may have never found or thought about before. I have been introduced to so many books I have loved this way. 

This Weeks Question
Social Share! What is your favorite social network and leave us a link so we can join you!
This is hard. I am a total social media junkie. I am literally on Facebook and Twitter whenever I can. Usually if I am bored I surf Twitter and Facebook. I have a blog account and personal account for both. All of my social media would come to a total of 8 different ones. That's a lot of passwords to remember! By far my favorites though are Twitter and Facebook. What would we do without them! 

Links
Feel free to follow as Bloglovin as well!

Thanks for stopping by!!

19 comments:

  1. Hello everyone! Leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being the Feature!! And I totally understand about the passwords, its crazy! haha :)
    Old follower, now following you on Twitter :)
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Twitter and Facebook are my favorite also even though I have quite a few social sites. Congratulations on being featured! Followed via Twitter.
    Laura
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being featured. :)
    I like Twitter and FB too. :)
    New Twitter and FB follower

    Here's my FF
    -Njkinny @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the lux series! My copy of opposition comes in the mail tomorrow and I'm starting it immediately even though I don't want the series to be over.

    New follower via email and Twitter =D
    Becky @ Book Bite Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being featured blogger! I like twitter, too, and I use it quite frequently but Facebook's not for me. I actually made one just for school, so.

    Old follower, but new follower via twitter.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being featured! I likewise enjoy twitter the most :) New follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulation on being featured! I'm a new Facebook follower. Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being featured.
    I'm a new Twitter/FB follower & existing page follower!
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Congrats on being featured! I'm a new GFC follower and a new Twitter follower. Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the feature! That is awesome. Facebook and twitter are my favorites as well!

    I'm an old follower,

    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on being featured! Old follower on Twitter and Bloglovin' so I liked on FB :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on being featured :) I love your gif! I'm a new follower :)

    Here's My F&F

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! Congrats on being featured! I'm a new follower. Here's my F&F! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your feature! I am also a big social media junkie. It's a bit of a problem really. I'm kind of addicted.
    Happy FF! New GFC and Twitter follower
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  16. New Follower! Congrats on being featured!
    My FFF: http://givemethebooks.blogspot.com/2014/08/feature-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I'm a new twitter follower. Old fb, GFC & bloglovin follower. Here's my ff.

    ReplyDelete
  18. New Facebook and Twitter follower!
    Have a great weekend :)
    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete