Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.





Title: Collide
Author: Christine Fonseca
Release Date: July 7, 2014
Series Number: 1

Goodreads Summary:
The most dangerous secrets are the ones that kill.


When a surprising mental breakdown draws too much attention from a secret government group call the Order, 17-year-old Dakota discovers that her so-called boring life isn’t so boring after all. Between the lies, secrets and assassins out to kill her family, Dakota discovers there’s more to paranormal activity than ghosts and cheap mind tricks. Now she must uncover the truth before a new breed of terrorism takes everything away – including her life.


My Thoughts:
I am insanely drawn to this cover. It just looks really cool. Kind of mysterious! The summery is interesting too. I am hoping to get it on my next bookstore run! 

No comments:

Post a Comment