Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #35

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.





Title: Down London Road
Author: Samantha Young
Series Number: 2
Release Date: May 7, 2013

Goodreads Summary:

It has always been up to Johanna to care for her family, particularly her younger brother, Cole. With an absent father and a useless mother, she’s been making decisions based on what’s best for Cole for as long as she can remember. She even determines what men to date by how much they can provide for her brother and her, not on whatever sparks may—or may not—fly.

But with Cameron MacCabe, the attraction is undeniable. The sexy new bartender at work gives her butterflies every time she looks at him. And for once, Jo is tempted to put her needs first. Cam is just as obsessed with getting to know Jo, but her walls are too solid to let him get close enough to even try.

Then Cam moves into the flat below Jo’s, and their blistering connection becomes impossible to ignore. Especially since Cam is determined to uncover all of Jo’s secrets …even if it means taking apart her defenses piece by piece.

My Thoughts:
I can't sing this authors praise enough. I have loved all the books by her that I've read. The first book of the series On Dublin Street was AMAZING!! Seriously, I loved it. If you haven't read On Dublin Street I recommend you do. She also has some awesome YA series out there too that I would highly recommend! Have you read anything by this author? On Dublin Street perhaps? 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your WW this week, I haven't read anything by this author before because it's not my kind of thing but I hope you enjoy it :)
    my WW
    Shona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read 'On Dublin Street' but have read that this is one amazing author! :)

    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/02/wishlist-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this before, maybe I need to check it out :) Thanks for stopping by My WW!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read On Dublin Street! But I've definitely heard of it!
    But this book seems really nice and fun! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this book before, but I definitely want to check it out! Hope you get your hands on it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not my cup of tea but I hope you get it soon and enjoy it :) Thanks for stopping by ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of this series but I hope you get it soon, I know its a pain having to wait to know what happens next, thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete