Monday, February 4, 2013

Scandalous #2 by H.M. Ward

Goodreads Summary:

The sequel to the NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY bestseller SCANDALOUS.

The story follows Jack and Abby.

Full description is not out yet. I will update the post as soon as it is!










My Review:
Scandalous 2 picks up where the first book left off. We catch up with them on their honeymoon in the Caribbean. Their in love and life is perfect in that moment. As their honeymoon comes closer to an end real life starts to rear it's ugly head yet again. Abby still struggles with the fact that she broke her vows. This seems completely natural to me. Those vows were a huge part of her life and no it has all changed. It's like she says in the story it's like a part of her has died. Things back home are not going great either. When they get back, there is a problem with Jack's tour. There has been protesters before but, this time is different. These people are dangerous. They have been known to hurt people. Jack and Abby are both worried about each others safety. Scandalous 2 is a whirlwind of intense love and romance with some life threatening danger thrown in. It is quite obvious that these two are soul mates. Will their epic love survive their pasts and current dangers? 

I loved Jack in the fist book. I have to say that I love him even more now. He knows exactly what to say to make Abby feel better. It's like they are two halves working together to make a whole. So in tune to how each other is feeling. Their love really blossoms in front of us. The new painting that Jack does just proves it. It's like I could see it come to life while reading. It also helps Abby open up about some painful events in her childhood. Even through all the crap going on around them they still show their each other how in love they are. Yes, there are some pretty hot romance scenes but, there are also really cute ones too!

Gus and Kate are just as awesome as they were in the first book. Sticking by their friends through it all. I love how Kate calls Abby out on her crap. They are perfect best friends. I think Gus does the same for Jack. They are there for Jack and Abby even when their lives are on the line. 

I loved Scandalous 2. I read it in less then a day. This story was so full of passion and love that it was hard to put down. I had to know how their story would end. I so desperately wanted a happily ever after or them.  You will have to read to find out what happens! Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. Yay so glad your liked it. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this amazing book!! Thank you for the awesome review, now I know what to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I love this freaking cover and the description!! Your review totally sold me!! Looking into it now :)

    ReplyDelete