Tuesday, August 30, 2016

ARC Review of The Arrangement Vol. 22

Goodreads Summary:
THE SERIES WITH OVER 12 MILLION COPIES SOLD 
Volume 22 in the New York Times Bestselling Arrangement Series 

Everything has come to this one moment, this one night. The plan is ready to be executed. The sexy, dark billionaire Sean Ferro is at my side and in my bed. As the erotic tension between us deepens, I see the man he could be—the man he’s becoming. Sean has me in every possible way and swears to protect me from my enemies. 

But there’s one thing he can’t save, one thing that’s fracturing inside of me and falling apart. My heart is dying in my chest as my demons plague me without warning. The darkness is vanishing from Sean's eyes and reappearing in mine. The monster within is feeding, ready to rear its head as I wait in horror, disgusted with the woman I’m becoming. 


If I go through with this, if I cause the deaths of these people, there will be nothing left of me. But if I don’t fight back, I die. I don’t want to fight anymore, but there’s a tiny reason urging me on, a secret I’ve known for a while giving me strength to see this through. 

My Review:
Holy cow does stuff go down for real in this one! Volume 22 is packed full of action, suspense, and one hell of a surprise! The group has a plan. A plan to get out of the mess they are in and have the lives they are yearning for. This plan isn't without risk. There is serious danger in their way before they are home free. Avery has to put herself in the middle of the lions den and things do not go according to plan. I can't say I'm surprised. I don't think anything in Avery's life has went according to plan. They all seem to take one step forward and two steps back. Will everyone survive what is coming or will betrayal win in the end?

Avery and Sean. What is there left to say about these two. They are still perfect for each other in their own messed up ways. Despite everything that has happened they still find time to be together. Even if it is a fleeting kiss. Their lives are about to change. In more ways then when and I am not sure they are ready for it yet. That is if they survive there current predicament. 

I am so excited about this series. Each and every installment just keeps getting better and better. The cliffhanger is so huge...I don't know how I am going to wait for the next one!! I hope it comes out quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment