Saturday, February 21, 2015

The Arrangement Vol. 18 by H.M. Ward

Goodreads Summary:
THE SERIES WITH OVER A MILLION COPIES SOLD
Volume 18 in the New York Times Bestselling Arrangement Serials


Sean is the last person I expected to pull open the door to the Ferro mansion, and yet here he is. My plan turns to dust and blows away. After everything I went through, I'm back at the beginning, falling at the feet of the only man that can save me. 









My Review:
Holy crap what happened to Sean? This is a side we rarely get to see and for sure for not that long! A whole night of normal regular guy Sean! This was one of my favorite volumes of this series. We finally get to see inside Sean's Ferro home. It's as beautiful as I thought I would. Although the proposition that Sean gives to Avery is ridiculous! He wants to keep her safe my butt! He wants her but, doesn't want to commit to her. He can keep her safe if he tries. Where is this going to go from here? I have no idea. All I know is that I do not want Avery with Trystan!

Avery and Sean have such a great night in this one. So normal for the two of them. Actually romantic and passionate . Not weird and all about what Sean wants. I wish Sean would just get over it all ready and get with Avery. she needs him and he needs her. Hopefully after the way this one ended I hope he opens his eyes!

This one ended on one heck of a cliffhanger. I hope they get what they are all hoping for. Especially a happy ever after. With all they have been through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment