Monday, November 24, 2014

Life Before Damaged Volume 1 by H.M. Ward

Goodreads Summary:
Money. Power. Sex. 

The trifecta every man strives for and very few attain. I had these things and walked away from the endless stream of women, from the family fortune, from everything. It was all mine in a life long forgotten. The past can't stay buried forever and hiding mine from Sidney is getting harder. I'm not the guy she thinks, and if she knows the truth I risk losing her.

The thing is, I feel those old ways pulling me back, and if Sidney is part of my life she has to know. If she doesn't it could destroy us both.

The truth won't set me free. No matter what my name is, I'll always be a Ferro. But Sidney has a choice and I won't steal it from her.

Genre: New Adult Romance 

This story unfolds over multiple volumes approx. 125 pages each. 

My Review:
Let me just start by saying I think we need these for all the Ferro men. Life before they were the men they are now. Let's be honest they would be insanely interesting and eye opening. All the Ferro men have a back story that led them to be who they are and I think we all need to hear them! Anyway, Peter's story starts out very interesting. The first night he meets Gina. The story is actually Gina's journals that Peter has found. Sydney is reading them because Peter doesn't want to keep secrets from her. Honesty is always a good place to start since they are engaged. I am curious to see where this story will go and how Sydney will react to it. Will it end up being to much for her? What could Peter be so afraid of?

I am glad we get the chance to know Gina. She seems like a good person so far. Someone who lives life by the rule book, a good girl. The night her friend convinces her to have a rave at one of her Dad's warehouses ends very badly for her. The events of the night lead to her needing to leave the scene so her Dad doesn't know she was involved. Who comes to the rescue? None other then Peter Ferro.  Needless to say, the night has taken a very eventful turn. Peter is a hot sex god and Gina is drawn to him. She has a boyfriend she loves but, their sex life is very vanilla. She can only imagine what sex with Peter would be like. Could she go through with it if she had the chance?

Such an eye opening volume. I can only imagine what will happen to get to the present. I will be looking forward to the next installment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment