Thursday, February 13, 2014

Feature and Follow


RULES
1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
2. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers. If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


Question of the week
Find a “new to you blogger” and feature their button on your post this week. Tell us why this blogger stands out to you.

Jen over at YA Romantics is a blog I have recently started following more closely. Every time I  get an email about a new post I check it out. I just love her posts and especially her Hot of the Press posts I check out weekly. I guess I just like how her blog is set up and her posts are useful and fun at the same time. She has a ton of followers, not sure why it took me so long really. If she happens across this post then, Jen I love your blog and keep up the good work :) 

Click the button to be taken to her blog

YA Romantics

8 comments:

  1. The thing I saw when I went to her page was a Bellatrix/Hermoine gif. Good choice! (:

    Old follower.
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this blog. Thanks for sharing.
    My FF
    New Bloglovin follower; would appreciate a follow back. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with this blog, but I'll check it out now (:

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - old follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.. great blog!! I'm following you on GFC, Google+, Twitter & Goodreads. You can find me here: http://www.geybie.net (Geybie's Book Blog) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice. This one is new to me but I like the look. Thanks so much for sharing. Old follower. Have a great weekend. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her blog! Awesome choice! :D
    Old follower by Bloglovin' and GFC
    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a great blog to look into.
    Have a great weekend.
    Old follower via Bloglovin' :0)
    Lauren @The Hottie Harem

    ReplyDelete