Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #83

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.





Title: City of Heavenly Fire
Author: Cassandra Clare
Series Number: 6
Release Date: May 27, 2014

Goodreads Summary:
ΕRCHOMAI, SEBASTIAN HAD SAID. 

I am coming.

Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him — must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series!

My Thoughts:
IT HAS A COVER!! I am excited for this one. I feel like I have been waiting forever. I might have to re-read the last book to remember what happened. I am so not patient so waiting for this series has been awful. I can't wait to see how this series is going to end!

8 comments:

  1. I am so excited for this book, too! Can't wait to see more of Jem and Tessa!! :-D
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this series, but there are so many books...I need more time! I enjoyed the movie, but I expect the books to be much better. Hope you get it soon.

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  3. After the first two books I couldn't bring myself to keep going but it looks like I should. :)

    Thanks for stopping by http://disappearintoreading.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oww you still need some patience for this one. Still have to catch up with book 5.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read past City of Bones. I enjoyed City of Bones, but I didn't think it was spectacular, so I'm putting that series aside for the moment and reading Clockwork Angel later this year. But anyway, hopefully you can get your hands on this soon and enjoy it!
    Thank for stopping by my WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good pick! I am waiting on this one as well, I need a closure for the series asap.
    I hope we both get it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have only read The Infernal Devices and City of Bones but oh my god I am excited for that book as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for this either!! I really enjoyed this series.

    ReplyDelete