Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #80

First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! 
It was -40 with windchill yesterday so this is accurate haha!


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.


Title: Ruins
Author: Dan Wells
Series Number: 3
Release Date: March 11, 2014

Goodreads Summary
Kira, Samm, and Marcus fight to prevent a final war between Partials and humans in the gripping final installment in the Partials Sequence, a series that combines the thrilling action of The Hunger Games with the provocative themes of Blade Runner and The Stand.


There is no avoiding it—the war to decide the fate of both humans and Partials is at hand. Both sides hold in their possession a weapon that could destroy the other, and Kira Walker has precious little time to prevent that from happening. She has one chance to save both species and the world with them, but it will only come at great personal cost.

My Thoughts:
I have read the first one in this series and have the second one waiting! I have really enjoyed it so far and am so interested in how this series will end! I love the covers too. Not sure why. Maybe it's because they are so simple yet say a lot? 










2 comments:

  1. This is on my wish list too. Great pick!!! I love these covers. Happy New Year. http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/01/wishlist-wednesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't able to get into Partials, but everyone else seems to like it so much that I'm hoping to give it another try this year.

    ReplyDelete