Wednesday, July 10, 2013

15 Day Book Blogging Challenge- Day 3

So I came across this on some other blogs today and was like "I am so doing this!" The 15 Day Book Blogging Challenge was created by April at Good Books, Good Wine. This was a super creative idea and I fully intend to have fun with it! Here is the link to her Day 1 post: Day 1 Post Link



























Day 3: Who are your blogging BFFS?

  • I would have to say that my blogging BFF is Tiff over at Escaping...One Book @ A Time. She is great! We were on the Daemon Invasion Team and we have recommended books to each other. Not sure if that makes us BFF's but, close enough! Megan from The Book Babe has helped me with some stuff on my blog too. I honestly say that I talk with authors more then individual bloggers.  Some of them include Michelle Leighton, H.M. Ward, and Mary Ting. All of which are AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment