Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #28


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.




Title: Demons Forever
Author: Sarra Cannon
Release Date: December 21, 2012
Series Number: 6

Summary:
Harper has come so far from her life as a foster child. She never imagined what her future would hold when she was first brought to the small town of Peachville. Since that day she’s faced great evil, found some of the answers she’s been looking for, and fallen deeply, madly in love. But her biggest challenge and her greatest lessons are still ahead of her.

Despite living in the safety of her father’s castle in the shadow world, Harper knows there is a storm brewing just beyond the dome. Priestess Winter will never rest until she gets the Order’s blue ring back, and Jackson won’t let her forget they now hold the key to Aerden’s future.

 When an unexpected visitor from Peachville arrives at the castle, bleeding and near death, his story brings Harper to her knees. Someone she loves has been kidnapped and it’s time for her to make a choice. Stay in the safety of the domed city? Or go back to the place where it all began?

My Thoughts:
I have loved this series since book 1. I have been anxiously waiting for the sixth and final book of the series for a while and it finally got a release date! And BONUS, it's Friday!! I can't wait to see how Harper's story will end. I have my fingers crossed for a happy one :) I have reviews on the previous 5 books under book reviews if you are curious.

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of this but it sounds very interesting! And nice blog! :)

    New Follower!

    ReplyDelete