Sunday, December 23, 2012

Secrets 5 by H.M. Ward

Goodreads Summary:

The pounding in Anna's heart rings in her ears as she sits naked in the tub. The bath water sloshes around her bare hips, even though she tries to stand without making a sound. All this time, Anna thought someone was following her, but every time she turned around no one was there. The chills that climbed up her spine those few times seemed silly, but not now. Now, they seem horrific. 

Cole is gone, Emma is at work, and Anna is completely alone. A shadow darkens the space under the door. The metallic clink of a hand touching the knob sends Anna out of her mind. Pulse pounding in her ears, Anna has no other option, but to open the bathroom door and come face to face with her stalker.

Volume 5 is the final book in the bestselling SECRETS series.


My Review:
Secrets 5 is the final book in this series. I am sad to see it end. I have really enjoyed this series. The previous book ended on a huge cliffhanger with a shadow looming outside Anna's bathroom. A situation that I thought  could end badly ended quite funny. Damn animals! And poor Anna, having someone come help you while naked is just funny. I laughed when reading that part. However, after the situation calms down there is something serious that happens. It is a chain of events that leads Anna down a dangerous road. Someone is definitely stalking her. I refuse to say who it is but, the whole situation with that person made me so angry!! Ugh such a creeper! I don't want to say to much because its really easy to ruin the story. With all the stalker stuff going on Anna has to deal with the lawsuit as well. Sophia....ugh such a vindictive witch. She truly only thinks of herself and I didn't feel bad for her for a minute when things hit the fan. Through all of this Cole and Anna have to lean on each other to get through this. They truly realize how much they need each other and love each other. 

Anna and Cole's relationship gets stronger during the last book. Cole realizes how much he needs Anna. Especially after he thinks he has lost her. That can really change a person. They way they work together to get back at Sophia is awesome!! The way they do it too is pretty sweet. They are a great couple. Is a proposal in the works??????? You will have to read to see!

I really enjoyed this series and it was a bitter sweet ending. I thought the series ended perfectly and I couldn't have done it better. This was a great series and I would highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment