Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #13

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Per blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.





Title: On Dublin Street
Author: Samantha Young
Release Date: September, 6 2012
Series Number: 1

Goodreads Summary:
Four years ago, Jocelyn Butler left her tragic past behind in the States and started over in Edinburgh. Burying the grief, ignoring her demons, and forging ahead without any real attachments has worked well for her so far but when Joss moves into a fantastic apartment on Dublin Street, her carefully guarded world is shaken to its core by her new roommate's sexy older brother.

Braden Carmichael is a man who always gets what he wants. And what he wants is Jocelyn in his bed. Knowing how skittish Joss is concerning any kind of relationship, Braden proposes a sexual arrangement that should satisfy the intense attraction between them without it developing into anything 'more'. An intrigued Jocelyn agrees, completely unprepared for the Scotsman and his single-minded determination to strip the stubborn young woman bare... to the very soul.

Contains strong adult content. For readers ages 18+

My Thoughts:
I have loved all the books I have read by Samantha Young. I am really excited that she has an adult book coming out now. I have a feeling it will be very very good! Her teasers have been very tease worthy and I will be impatiently waiting for this  one. Her writing has always been amazing with her YA books. If you haven't ready any of her books you really should! She has 5 other series out there and they are all worth reading. My favorite is the Fade series. They are such unique stories, you will be on your toes the whole time. I can't wait to get my hands on this one!

If you didn't see the large bold print above this is NOT a YA book. It is meant for adults. I do frequently read adult books. It's a nice change from YA sometimes. 

1 comment: