Sunday, May 12, 2013

ARC review of The Arrangement Volume 7

Goodreads Summary:

When Avery learns Sean's dark secret, everything changes. His confession blindsides her. Sean has a shady past, she knew that from the beginning, but this is so much worse than she thought. There's a dangerous side to Sean. It's alluring and frightening at the same time. Avery has to decide if love can overcome anything or if she should protect her heart. 

Genre: New Adult Romance
This story unfolds over multiple volumes of approx. 20,000 words each.
~The Arrangement Vol 1 - 7 are on sale now.~

*Warning: Content is more graphic in this volume. Not suitable for younger readers.




My Review:
This series just gets better and better. We finally get to know Sean in this volume. It is all about him and Avery. I have been looking forward to a volume like this since it started! I love these two together, even if their relationship is kind of toxic. This volume focuses on the two days that Sean gets with Avery. Well, I guess the ones he purchased. Oh and we get to find out what naughty things Sean likes to do. This volume is a little more graphic but, in a good way! It is sexual but, more so psychological  I mean come on, we all knew by this point that Sean would like messed up stuff. It was perfect in my opinion and I was glad to hear it was being left in it!! Will Avery and Sean give a relationship a try? Will Black let Avery out if she wants to? 

I loved that we got to know Sean and how he tics. We find out more of what happened to his wife and how she died. This all happens right away which is great. We also find out that Sean has siblings. One in particular that will make your jaw drop and your eye balls pop out of your head. Yup, its just like that. I thought the romance was really good. Avery doesn't want to push Sean into her kind of relationship which is huge for her. She loves him so much. I hope it will be enough. 

Ok, with the huge revelations brought to light in this volume I honestly don't know what is going to happen. Sean's family member changes everything. What does he want? What will happen now that we know who it is??? I don't know!! I really really want to though. I have a feeling Sean and Avery's story is just beginning. Bring it on I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment