Sunday, December 9, 2012

In My Mailbox #7


In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kirsti, over at The Story Siren. It's a way for bloggers to share which books they received. I am hoping to do this every week, unless I have a slow week! Technically I am on a buy ban from my family due to Christmas being so close. However, free books are fair game! I broke my ban again this week for Opal...I think you know why :)

                 e-ARC









e-ARC of Christmas Kisses by H.M. Ward (Currently giving away an ebook in the post below this one. Enter if you would like :)








               Purchased








Opal by Jennifer Armentrout (Yea, it was awesome!)






12 comments:

  1. Looks like some great books! :)
    Here's my IMM:
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2012/12/imm-13.html

    PS: New Follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer L. Armentrout is a really good author! I hope you enjoy Opal! Thanks for checking out my IMM!

    Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Haul. I actually really enjoyed Christmas Kisses as well. Opal seems to be on everyone's list. Come check out my STS post as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my IMM! I can't wait to get to Opal, I'm so excited, love Daemon =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new follower.
    I also got Opal, got it early on the 6th, was so happy, I am over half done, and loving it.

    Stacking the Shelves & In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower! I really need to read the Lux series. I've heard many great things about it!

    Check out my IMM & SP.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer L. Armentrout has some really cool covers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas Kisses sounds really good! And I really, really, really need to read something...ANYTHING by Jennifer! Enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, Opal was awesome. But what a cliffhanger, right? I need it to be July!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cover for Christmas Kisses. I didn't start reading Lux Series yet, but everybody are raving about Opal. I hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    My book haul...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh I'm sooooo excited to read OPAL!!!!! *Happy Dance!!*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jennifer L. Armentrout's Obsidian was amazing but I still have to read Onyx! I'm going to have to get to that before I rush to the store to pick up Opal.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete