Thursday, August 29, 2013

Feature and Follow #14


What its all about!
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

RULES
1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
2. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers. If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


Question of the week
 If you could only have ONE – one book – for the rest of your life. Don’t cheat…what would it be?
I would have to say my all time favorite is Twilight. I loved that book to death and read it so many times that my poor book is in bad shape. I know there are a lot of Twilight haters out there but, you can kiss it because I LOVED that series! I was obsessed, made midnight runs to Walmart to get the next book. LOVED IT!


15 comments:

  1. I know that nowadays after the movie came out Twilight did get a lot of haters. I am not sure why that is.. it's like boy band haters I think.

    Angie
    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also loved that series.. but went with another love.

    My Feature Follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Oh, so nice to have someone say Twilight. I love Twilight.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought there would be a lot more Twilight love this time round but a lot of people are going with classics. Here’s my F&F
    New Bloglovin’ follower
    Vilia @ Backchatting Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't like the movies but I LOVED the series. I know it's sort of lame nowadays but back then I guess most of us were huge fans. So why not admit it? ;)

    New Follower via GFC and Bloglovin!

    Here’s my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually started with the movies which I loveeee and watched numerous of times. I've only ever read Breaking Dawn which is my favorite part of the series. I don't know why so many people hate on twilight. It's a great book/series.

    Old follower-MY F&F

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad to see you chose this book! I love the series too. I would have a hard time picking between twilight and breaking dawn though. I loved that book as much as I loved twilight!

    Old follower!

    Here's my FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME CHOICE! I think the movies made people look down at the series but it was popular for a reason!

    New GFC Follower!

    ~Caitlin @ The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really loved this book too! I'm not a huge fan of the movies b/c they kind of ruin it for me. But I definitely fell in love with the books when they first came out!

    My FF

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - new follower via bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your pick! It too holds a special place in my heart. Always will.

    Old follower hopping through.
    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes! I love how you own your choice. Don't let anyone bring you down!

    New GFC follower

    Kat @ Books Are Bread

    ReplyDelete
  12. The very beginning of this book was my favorite part of the whole series... I could totally relate to that bit and being the new girl!


    New bloglovin follower!

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have all the books but have not read them yet.

    New follower via Blog Lovin’!

    Renee
    http://reneeentress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I remember sneaking to read Twilight in my high school classes! I loved it as well.

    New follower via GFC :)I would love for you to stop by as well!

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

    ReplyDelete