Thursday, May 16, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #4



What its all about!
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me. 

RULES
1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
2. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Question of the Week
School is out! What is your favorite Summer Reading book?
I don't think I have a type of book specifically that I read every summer. I do however get a lot more reading done. I cram way more books in during the summer when I have longer weekends off work. It's the best when you can sit out at the lake and just devour a book!


Since all the talk about GFC going away feel free to follow via GFC but also via Bloglovin or Linky that way I don't lose you!! Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Sitting by a lake reading sounds so wonderful. I do have a lake a few blocks away but I don't know if there's a good place to sit at it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I do the same as you. Just read whatever I can for as long as I can. I'll read everywhere! I'm a new follower.
    My FF
    Good luck,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D summer time is a good time for cramming as many good book as you can into one sitting :P

    Here is MY FF

    New Bloglovin follower

    Brenna @ Two-Tall-Tales

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your summer reading! I'm a new follower via GFC and BlogLovin'.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the same way!
    new follower
    Ashley
    Nook of Books
    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower! Summer and reading go perfectly together for me since I am a teacher and that is my "me" time.

    www.thebooknerd2013.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete