Sunday, August 9, 2015

ARC Review of The Arrangement Vol. 20 by H.M. Ward

Goodreads Summary:
THE SERIES WITH OVER 10 MILLION COPIES SOLD 
Volume 20 in the New York Times Bestselling The Arrangement Series 

My life fractures with a single gunshot. It pierces the night, shattering my heart. The unstoppable billionaire Sean Ferro is brought to his knees by a bullet. I can't stop it. I can't save him.

A silent scream lodges in my throat as I watch in horror. The consequences of my past decisions are catching up with me. My mother's sins are now mine, and nothing that can wash the innocent blood from my hands.

This is my fault.


I'm forced to defeat my biggest adversary alone, and the worst part is he's my only brother.

My Review:
Well this one is just more proof that Avery is not he only one in her family that is messed up. Her brother has some serious issues. The worst part is, he hates Avery. He will do whatever it takes to hurt Avery without actually hurting her. Step one on tormenting your sister is to kill the man she loves apparently. For Avery, she couldn't imagine anything worse happening. She tried to push Sean away with he fake baby and being "in love" with another man. She thinks that is the last thing he will remember before he died. Avery is a crushed soul. However, there is little time to grieve. Her life is still in danger. Will she have the strength to go on without Sean?

Mel makes her grand re-entrance at the perfect time. It is because of her Avery is able to escape and find out what is really going on. Let me tell you, it is crazy! Black is truly an evil for what she has been doing. Avery had no idea the extent that her business went. I am hoping they are able to bring her down but, it won't be easy. Avery has a long night ahead of her and I mean that in more then one way.

We are at Volume 20 in this series and holy crap!! It still has intense steam. I am truly in love with this story. It has yet to have a volume I haven't liked or that wasn't full of action. With the way this one ended I CAN NOT wait for Volume 21!

No comments:

Post a Comment