Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist!

Title: Never Never
Author: Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
Series Number: 1
Release Date: January 11, 2015

Goodreads Summary:
Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen. Complete strangers since this morning.
He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget.

My Thoughts:
This synopsis is so short and I am so curious! It sounds very interesting and I must read it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for the same book! I also have on this week's WoW post :) I'm curious as well, I can't wait to get it the book.

    My WoW


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Just saw this at my last blog stop! Hope you love it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete