Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.





Title: Anna and the French Kiss
Author: Stephanie Perkins
Series Number: 1
Release Date:December 2, 2010

Goodreads summary:
Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris--until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, Étienne has it all...including a serious girlfriend. 


But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss?


My Thoughts:
I have recently seen a lot of buzz about this series and I have never read it. It isn't my usual kind of book but, I am always willing to try something different! Have any of you guys read this one? What did you think?

5 comments:

  1. I have it on my to-read list too, and I am really curious though I am not at all a fan of books that have romance as main genre. But a lot of people loved it, so I thought I'd give it a try.. Hope you get it soon! My Wishlist post is here: http://octobertune.foreverisalie.nl/?p=4193 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked it! It's not only romance -- a lot of it has to do with the main character gaining confidence and finding her way, and I liked both the main and secondary characters. I'd recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about reading this one!!! A lot of people say it's good :p I hope you get it soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't used to read much contemporary fiction, but this one made me want to read a lot more. It's a really cute read, and the setting is amazing. I hope you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so much buzz about this book, but I'm a bit wary about it in case the hype is better than the book!

    Lifestyle & Book Blog: http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete