Friday, January 18, 2013

The Arrangement Vol. 2 ARC by H.M. Ward Review

Goodreads Summary:

Avery's life is slipping between her fingers. Everything that she worked to achieve will be gone if she doesn't take this job. The idea of being a call girl doesn't appeal to Avery, but her first client does. Sean is too difficult to resist. This might be the opportunity to fix her finances and find love. She just has to have enough guts to go through with it. 

Genre: New Adult Romance
This story unfolds over multiple volumes approx. 20,000 words each.








My Review:
I was so excited to get Vol. 2 so quickly. Vol. 2 picks up right where Vol. 1 leaves off. Avery and Sean in the hotel room trying to decide what to do. Sadly this encounter does not end well. Interruptions can be such a pain in the butt. Especially when it's your boss. This for Avery are not looking good again. Sean doesn't want to give her another try and Avery is going to have to be with a different client. She is a trooper about it though. She is willing to give it a try. Then Avery runs into Sean at her old job and things change. He changes his mind and they kind of have a secret date. Since technically she isn't suppose to be with him outside of work. 

During this installment when Avery and Sean were really together and cared for each other. Especially during the romantic times. They seemed like an actual couple. But, there are times during their encounters where Sean was a different person. A cold and distant guy who seemed like he didn't care. I am so curious as to why. I'm thinking someone must have broke his heart in a crazy bad way. But, I could be wrong. I have hope for these two but, I also think it will be a rough road. 

I really enjoyed Avery's friend Marty. He was super funny and I love him! I just had to get that in here. Also I think it was about time Avery yelled at her crappy roommate! Need Vol. 3 as fast as I got Vol. 2!!!








1 comment:

  1. Feel the same way. Vol. 3 can not come fast enough. Seriously!!! Great review!!

    ReplyDelete