Monday, July 2, 2012

Awry (The Archers of Avalon #2) by Chelsea Fine

Goodreads Summary:
Sometimes love is meant to be. But sometimes...love is the death of you....


Seventeen-year-old Scarlet has just died. Only, dying isn't unusual for a girl under a centuries old curse that left her semi-immortal.


This time, though, she comes back to her current life instead of awaking in a new one, and she realizes the curse is changing. Together with the immortal Archer brothers, Scarlet must piece together her life and try to break the curse before her impending death comes again.


IF you have not read the first book in the series my reviw may contain spoliers!


My Review:
I must say first off that I was blown away by this book. I felt like I was reading two stories with the flashbacks to Scarlet's first life. This book picks up right where the first one left off. Right after Scarlet gets shot by the arrow! It is a crazy roller coaster ride from that point on. The book was so well written with the transitions between the regular chapters and the past. They revealed just enough to keep you on the edge of your seat and dying to keep reading!


I will say that after this one I am completely Team Tristan!! His love for Scarlet transcends time! Obviously haha! It was so nice to see their back story to see how they met and how Scarlet ended up engaged to Gabriel. I want for them to be together so bad! A lot of new information is revealed in this book and I hate to say it but, they kind of have a long road ahead of them it seems. But, I hope for the best!


So the one thing that I kind of need to know is what happens!!! The book ended and I was like O_O NOO!!! That can't be the ending!!!! I guess I have nothing to do but wait for book 3 to come out. Which hopefully is sooner rather then later.





No comments:

Post a Comment